Coating operations must comply with multiple environmental, health and safety regulations. Find information on air, hazardous waste, and wastewater regulations through the links below.
- MPCA Fact Sheet: Air Quality Permit Rules [PDF 61KB]
- MPCA Web Site: All About Air Permits
- U.S. EPA Web Site: National Emissions Standard for Hazardous Pollutants (NESHAP)
- MPCA Fact Sheet: Basic Hazardous Waste Requirements for Businesses [PDF 207KB].
- MPCA Fact Sheet: VSQG Collection Program Requirements for Generators [PDF 180KB].
- MPCA Fact Sheet: Managing Paint Booth Filters [PDF 188KB]. Includes information about spray booth filters, determining if they are hazardous, and how to properly manage them.
- MPCA Fact Sheet: Paint and Ink Wastes [PDF 63.2KB]
- MPCA Fact Sheet: Disposal of Industrial Wastewater and Alternatives [PDF 100 KB]
- MPCA Web Site: Listed Metals in Specified Products
- MPCA Fact Sheet: Managing Empty Containers [PDF 30KB]
- MPCA Fact Sheet: Towels, Wipes and Sorbents [PDF 57.6KB]