Water Efficiency for Minnesota Cities
Support water availability through minimizing excess water use by partnering with cities, industries, and major water users across Minnesota
- Work to address your priorities and conservation targets
- Conduct outreach to local high water users to oﬀer
- Assess sites to ﬁnd opportunities and perform
- Collaborate to identify cost-eﬀective solutions
- Present water conservation workshops geared
towards your target audience
- Provide services at no cost to increase accessibility
It has been a great experience working with MnTAP. At our location we have seen great results and have had the pleasure of sharing them with other locations. I believe what MnTAP is doing will have great beneﬁts.
Education Workshops – We will come to you!
- Attendees learn easy water saving techniques for
work and home
- Industrial, commercial, and/or residential focus
- Presentation customized to your target audience
- Public and private workshops available
Technical Assistance Process
- Meet virtually to identify and discuss priorities
- Collect data and observe processes onsite
- Present water conservation workshop for staff customized to your business (optional)
- Research opportunities and analyze resource use
- Present recommended actions, potential savings, and payback period
- Provide follow-up support for two years
Benefits of Working with MnTAP
- 30+ years of water conservation experience
- Experienced team of engineers and P2 specialists
- Conﬁdential support at your pace
- Money-saving solutions for environmental challenges
- Grant-funded projects (no cost to your organization)
For more information on the training program and registration, please fill out the form below and a MnTAP staff member will connect with you.
The authors would like to acknowledge support for this project by the Minnesota Rural Water Association and the Minnesota Environmental and Natural Resources Trust Fund as recommended by the Legislative-Citizen Commission on Minnesota Resources (LCCMR). The Trust Fund is a permanent fund constitutionally established by the citizens of Minnesota to assist in the protection, conservation, preservation, and enhancement of the state’s air, water, land, fish, wildlife, and other natural resources. Currently 40% of net Minnesota State Lottery proceeds are dedicated to growing the Trust Fund and ensuring future benefits for Minnesota’s environment and natural resources.