New MN Pollution Control Agency Certification for PROPERTY MANAGERS
This free training is about Smart Salting and Sustainable Winter Maintenance
We are running 2 tests of the new training class. Please come, give us your feedback and become certified!
Please join us at one of the following training sessions:
- May 15, 2019, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- June 5, 2019, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Cost: Free but registration required. Lunch included!
New MPCA Smart Salting certification class for property managers.
- Environmental, infrastructure, and vegetation impacts of salt
- Smart Salting and other sustainable winter maintenance strategies
- Educating your workforce
- Legal issues
- Communicating with property users
At the end of training, there will be a voluntary certification test to become MPCA Smart Salting Certified for Property Managers.
Funding for the workshop is provided by the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency through a grant from the U.S. EPA, Section 319 Nonpoint Source Management Fund.