- MnTAP will assist with grant, loan, and cost share applications to help develop proposals and estimate expected reductions. Contact Jon Vanyo at 612-624-4683 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Refer to these VOC reduction ideas for changes that you might make when applying for a grant proposal.
- MPCA currently has up to $50,000 in small business grants to defray the cost of implementing VOC reduction. The deadline for this year’s program is May 11, 2016. Sign up for Environmental Assistance Grants email updates to be notified when future grant funds are announced.
- MPCA Small Business Environmental Improvement Loan Programs - Up to $50,000 funding available to help small businesses purchase equipment that meets or exceeds environmental regulations or for the investigation and clean-up of contamination; Interest rate: 4% or 1/2 prime (whichever is greater).
- City of Minneapolis Business Two Percent Loan Program - Up to $50,000 financing to small Minneapolis businesses (retail, service or light manufacturing) to purchase equipment and/or to make building improvements.
- Minnesota OSHA Workplace Safety Consultation Safety Grant Program - Funding up to $10,000 to qualifying employers for projects designed to reduce the risk of injury and illness to their workers.
- BizRecycling Grant Program - Ramsey County offers grants up to $10,000 to Ramsey & Washington County businesses to start or expand their recycling and organics program.
- Ramsey County Business Loan Program - Gap financing to for-profit commercial, industrial, or service start-ups or expanding businesses located in or moving to Ramsey County. Loans may be made for capital equipment.
- Smog, Ozone, Health (AirNow EPA)
- Ozone and your Health Report (EPA)
- Heart Disease, Stroke, and Outdoor Air Pollution (EPA, et.al)
- VOCs and Health ( Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory)
- VOC Technical Overview (EPA)
- VOCs (MDH)
- Ozone Health Effects (EPA)
- Ground level Ozone (EPA)
- Current Minnesota Air Quality Index (MPCA)
- Ozone Air Quality Alert Information (MPCA)
- Air Quality Index (MDH)
- AirNow - national air quality (EPA)
- 2014 Pollution Report to the Legislature
- Ozone (MPCA)
- Ozone (MDH)
- General Air Quality in Minnesota (MPCA)
- Clean Air Dialog Report
- 2013 legislative report on MN air quality
MnTAP Project Lead: Karl DeWahl | 612-624-4645 | email@example.com
MnTAP Project Areas
- Degreasing: Jane Paulson | 612-624-1826 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auto Refinishing: Mick Jost | 612-624-4694 | email@example.com
- Industrial Painting: Paul Pagel | 612-624-4638 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- MnTAP grant assistance liason: Matt Domski | 612-624-5119 | email@example.com
MPCA Small Business Assistance: Eric David | 651-757-2218 | firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Minneapolis: Patrick Hanlon | 612-673-2319 | Patrick.email@example.comBack to top
Like our content and want to share it with others? Please see our reprint policy.