Resources & Articles
- Article: The Win-Win-Win Results of Making a 'WaterMatch'. WaterMatch is an initiative to help municipalities, industries, and agriculture find each other and collaborate to conserve fresh water and promote community and economic development.
MnTAP Publications Regarding Water and Wastewater Loading
Search MnTAP’s website to learn more about water conservation and wastewater loading projects that companies in Minnesota have completed. Enter in key words such as “water” or “wastewater” to get a list of projects that apply to your concern.
Associations & Training Opportunities
At some point you may need more information, need to ask questions, or find out what others think about a situation. Take advantage of your opportunities to get connected. Talking to peers and suppliers to your industry through membership in a trade association can help you solve problems.
- Central States Water Environment Association Awards. This regional chapter for the Water Environment Federation (WEF) serves Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin and offers opportunities for the exchange of water quality knowledge and experiences among its members and the public.
- Minnesota Wastewater Operators Association. This professional organization helps state, regional, and local agencies make decisions. Its goals are to inform and encourage others to take an active role in water quality issues and to support our members' efforts in improving water quality.
- Western Lake Superior Sanitary District (WLSSD). The WLSSD provides solid waste management and wastewater services for an approximately 500 square mile region around Duluth, Minnesota. This District has been nationally recognized for its pollution prevention efforts.
- In addition to managing the water used by technologies or systems, industrial facilities should analyze their use of water in processes. Learn more about water efficiency in commercial facilities at EPA WaterSense.
Like our content and want to share it with others? Please see our reprint policy.