Hundreds of water leaders from across the country will come together for thought-provoking conversations on how to achieve a sustainable water future for all.
At Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403
$525 - $775
One Water Summit 2018
The summit provides attendees with the best ideas and strategies to advance One Water management, as well as the skills and tools for successful implementation.
Ideas and Strategies
- Reliable and Resilient Water Utilities. Learn how utilities, in close partnership with many stakeholders, are using the One Water approach to transform the water industry—recovering resources, stretching water supplies, delivering significant gains in water quality and the environment, and driving efficiencies in service delivery.
- Thriving Cities. Learn how cities are using One Water management as a lynchpin strategy to foster vibrant neighborhoods, create green industry hubs, and build community resilience in the face of more uncertain weather patterns.
- Competitive Business and Industry. Learn how corporations and major industries are utilizing the One Water approach to manage long-term water related risks, fortify their supply chain, and foster the health of watersheds.
- Sustainable Agricultural Systems. Learn how agriculture leaders—from individual farmers, to commodity groups, to global brands—are using One Water management to meet the growing demand for food, increase farmer profitability, and protect water quality and watersheds.
- Social and Economic Equity. Learn how community organizations, philanthropy, utilities, and others are ensuring all people: have safe and affordable water, have access to jobs and business opportunities in the water sector, and are resilient in the face of a changing climate.
- Healthy Waterways. Learn about approaches, on land and in water, that manage water so that people and nature can thrive. Explore how environmental organizations, public agencies, businesses, and community leaders are using One Water strategies such as natural infrastructure, groundwater management, forest restoration, and citizen science.
Skills and Tools
- Cross-sector Collaboration, Partnerships, and Coalitions. Attendees will hear from leaders who have created successful cross-collaborations and winning coalitions, and develop a deeper understanding of how to forge partnerships for progress in their own work.
- Strategic Communications and Political Will Building. Attendees will explore best-in-class political and public engagement strategies, and explore fresh ideas for communicating the value of water across the value chain.
- Financing and Project Delivery. Attendees will examine innovations in financing and delivering One Water projects and leave with a deeper understanding of how to employ these approaches in their own work.
- Policy, Regulation, and Institutional Change. Attendees will strategize on how to align policy, regulation, and institutions to accelerate the adoption of One Water management across the US.
- Data and Technology. Attendees will explore how data and technological solutions are driving transformations in water management.
Early Bird: $525 / Standard: $625
Early Bird: $675 / Standard: $775
**Early Bird ends April 15th**InformationRegistration